Proven Florida Lawyers Assist Clients Hurt in Motorcycle Crashes
Florida accident attorneys take on negligent drivers who hit bikers
Motorcycles offer the kind of freedom that other vehicles can’t match, but that exhilaration often comes at a price. Because bikers lack the protection provided by cars and trucks, it takes only one moment of carelessness by the operator of a larger vehicle to cause a serious collision. If you’ve been injured while riding, it’s important to seek help from an experienced attorney who’s handled cases like yours. Since 1983, The Ruth Law Team has represented injured motorcycle riders and their families in personal injury and wrongful death litigation throughout Florida. Our main office is in St. Petersburg, however, we have successfully handled motorcycle and truck accident cases all throughout the state. The attorneys of our firm, with 35 years of experience, know that many of these accidents are triggered by drivers who don’t pay attention to riders or fail to honor the laws that give motorcyclists equal road rights. We’ll sort through the physical evidence and witness accounts to develop the strongest possible case so that you can get the full financial recovery you’re entitled to through a judgment or settlement.
Dedicated law firm fights to collect full compensation for injured riders
Our firm offers a free initial consultation and works on a contingency basis so you don’t pay legal fees unless you have been reimbursed for damages such as:
- Medical expenses — Whether a bike accident results in permanent harm, broken bones, road burn or some other condition, we help you get the medical treatment you need and use expert testimony to bolster your case, if necessary.
- Lost wages — Even a short period of time out of work can lead to a financial crisis. In every case, we seek payment that gives you the ability to support yourself and your family as you recover from your crash.
- Pain and suffering — Florida plaintiffs are entitled to payment based on the pain they experience and the household tasks they cannot perform after a motorcycle accident. Our personalized approach to each case means that we can develop an accurate perspective on the suffering you’ve been through.
- Rehabilitation costs — When physical rehabilitation is required to restore your health, these expenses are compensable along with related costs such as money paid to secure transportation to rehab.
- Bike repairs — Motorcycles almost always come out worse in a collision with another vehicle or fixed object. Our firm catalogues the damage that was done and vigorously pursues payment for repairs or replacement.
Whatever circumstances led to your accident, we’ll review every relevant insurance policy and explain your options in great detail. From there, our firm will advocate for a prompt, appropriate resolution.
Contact an experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyer for a free consultation
The Ruth Law Team represents Florida clients who have been injured in motorcycle crashes involving another vehicle. Please call 866-682-6093 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. We serve clients throughout the state.