Florida Lawyers Assist Motorcycle and Truck Accident Victims
Truck & motorcycle accident firm pursues compensation for injured plaintiffs
A motorcycle or truck crash can change your life in an instant. Whether you’ve suffered serious injuries in an accident or a family member has died in a collision, an accomplished attorney with experience in these types of claims strengthens your ability to achieve justice. The Ruth Law Team takes on insurance companies and negligent defendants so that injury victims throughout Florida can obtain the compensation they are entitled to. We have a detailed knowledge of the specific laws and practical considerations that affect motorcycle and truck accident claims. From there, we use our skill and determination to press for appropriate reimbursement for healthcare costs, lost wages and other consequences of your injury.
Experienced advocates focus on obtaining justice after a harmful crash
Since 1983, we have delivered comprehensive support to Florida personal injury victims in various types of cases. When the outcome of your claim could significantly improve a difficult situation, it’s crucial to find a firm with:
- Strong recommendations — We’ve built an outstanding community reputation because of the substantial results we’ve won for motorcycle and truck accident victims. Firm founder Steven Carroll Ruth has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Knowledgeable counsel — Defense lawyers and insurance companies often try to use plaintiffs’ stress and uncertainty to pressure them into a substandard settlement. No matter how complex the issues in your case are, our lawyers will give you the information you need and provide an accurate assessment of your claim’s potential value.
- Responsive service — A serious vehicle collision triggers financial and emotional stress. By answering questions completely and keeping you informed of every case development, we relieve your burden.
If you’ve been hurt, medical bills pile up fast, especially if your condition causes you to miss work. There’s no reason to wait if you’re looking to secure the compensation you deserve. We offer a free initial consultation and don’t collect attorneys’ fees unless you collect a financial recovery in a judgment or settlement.
Reputable attorneys work to hold negligent drivers accountable
In the Tampa Bay area and elsewhere, we represent victims and their families in legal matters pertaining to:
- Motorcycle accidents — Florida leads the nation in fatal motorcycle accidents, but even many non-fatal collisions involving bikes cause serious harm to victims. A range of factors contribute to these crashes, including driver negligence and a failure to adhere to laws protecting motorcycle riders. No matter what the initial report says, we’ll investigate the true cause of your injury in pursuing the damages you deserve.
- Truck accidents — Large trucks present a special risk to drivers of smaller vehicles who share the road with them. For this reason, there are special laws regulating the operation of tractor-trailers and other big-rigs. In truck accident cases, our attorneys determine if any of these rules were violated and take action against the negligent parties.
- Insurance claims — As a no-fault insurance state, Florida requires injured parties to file a claim with their own carrier to obtain reimbursement for medical costs, lost income and other damages. However, for serious injuries, litigation can be brought against the at-fault party. We’ll evaluate the situation and detail your options.
From our first meeting thorough the end of your case, we will vigorously work toward the best result possible so you can fully address the harm you’ve suffered and regain your peace of mind.
Contact a Florida lawyer for a free consultation regarding a motorcycle or truck injury
The Ruth Law Team represents clients throughout Florida who have been injured in motorcycle and truck accidents. Please call 866-682-6093 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Our main office is in St. Petersburg, and we have consultation offices throughout the state of Florida. If you or your loved one is injured, we will schedule an appointment to come to you at your convenience.